POET Technologies Inc.

I have read this forum for some time. For me, it has been hugely encouraging and it is very clear that there are some on this board who contribute in exceptional ways to the due diligence required to put large amounts of money into one company. When I have not read the forum for a few days and in order to catch up, I have to miss out on some posts to get back to the top. I do this by looking at recommendations and by name. Oogee, you are one I never miss out on because of your obvious technical knowledge and calm influence. You are a credit to this forum and it would be a great loss if you go.

Also, I realise that, sometimes, there are events that create a large and sometimes violent reaction. Some cannot express disapproval without resorting to abuse. Some are incontinent and repetitive. Some are devoid of even a nod to arithmetic. Some display a level of ignorance that challenges sanity. But, it does take all types to make a forum.

So, I for one, ask you to reconsider, in the cold light of the next day, any decision to leave. I would also ask you for an opinion on a 1- 5 reverse stock offer; I would welcome that.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014