POET Technologies Inc.

I am still gathering info about this and reading as much as possible.

One thought which has come to mind is that we are open to a small pool of investment money with a low stock price and a tsxv listing, lets say 5% of the investment community(not sure if that is the right number). Now lets remember when the share price hit 2.87 back in April and the selloff began. The ones selling knew that there were not enough available funds to purchase all of their shares, so they can easily drive the price down by putting up millions of shares for sale and then selling in to the bid until we reach 1.40ish. If this were to occur on the nasdaq, with a higher share price, but the same market cap, there would be a much larger pool of investors who could have purchased shares and supported the stock price.

I think what I am trying to say is that this will probably be a more difficult stock for people to short, or for those who have trading positions, it may not swing as much. I think there will still be stock market activities that will be played, but it will be played by much larger fish and the stakes will be much larger, so if you are a long, keep your hands in the car, hold on tight , and sell when your goals are reached. If you are trading this stock with regularity, you will now have a lot of company with deep pockets.

glta

CB

Please login to post a reply
cbrown
City
ottawa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined