POET Technologies Inc.

This is a venture stock with venture management. I have often posted the following - go back to the Feb 2013 presentation to potential new investors - PC is just a salesman, and probably surrounded himself with like kind. It's part of the POET package, gotta learn to live with it. Now, the new guy news was fantastic, and it still is.

Admittedly, reverse splits have a stigma, but a lot of that stigma has been built up over the years when companies that could hardly hang on to any listed exchange had to do that in order to survive on such an exchange. There is no evidence that's the case here - at least none that I've read on this board - right, we're dispuptive!!! LOL, I don't know if we are or not, but that's what I read here everyday, from many of the same people that are currently apoplectic over this news.

Why release on Friday afternoon? Cuz of the stigma that management knows is attached.

Many who have posted have shown they have little knowledge of this procedure or its effect - "cut the salaries by 4/5" - makes absolutely no sense.

Finally, take heart in this - for the past several months, when most everyone thought one thing, the opposite thing turned out to be what was correct.

Based on what I read, then, this should turn out to be quite good!

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links