POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mazan11's message

Are people bipolar here? Just last Monday, this was the best company ever, now it's a pariah!

Has this news given people who'd gotten a bit shaky since Tuesday the opportunity to emotionally explode, and question their investment, the way they have been secretly doing, but now they can tell their spouse, "geez, I'm mad, see what they did, I'm out and forget about that new car"?

How can this company that was going to make everyone so very rich, and have them retiring in a years time, now be immoral and unethical?

If people don't trust management now, perhaps they should double think the acquisition of Mr. Fab? Or did they just luckily stumble onto him, and it's just all their other decisions that lack intelligence and a moral compass?

From my experience, if this is going to be big, then let the stock rise from the $10 level, rather than the $2 level; I think you'd find more $10 stocks went big than $2 stocks.

If they have really discovered what Fairchij and others think they have, we'll all be just fine, why shouldn't management be finer?

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links