POET Technologies Inc.

It's all in the eyes of the beholder. Investing in this company today versus years ago is certainly a much safer risk but also comes at a higher cost.In my opinion the success here has been all but telegraphed , I agree with the rule that when you set a short term timeline it needs to be met, but even this sets up another short term buying opportunity. What are the risks ? Competition? A pretty deep mote unless there is another a POET we have not yet heard of. Total failure? The current issues are with scale and not function. Delayed introduction? The current and only real risk we face. But we appear to be talking weeks or at most months, not years. Overall, I see far less risk of epic fail than with other opportunities currently available based on the risks I have outlined and the timeframe in which I anticipate this to take to come to fruition. In essence this is the equivalent of a breakthrough biotech at late Stage III with a $1.70 share price and almost completely unknown to the investment world.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message