Re: NDA
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
over 10 years ago
NDA
over 10 years ago

I'm curious to know why there is such a huge need for absolute nondisclosure in regards to who we might be working with to advance/develop our IP? There is a lot of info posted here in regards to specific, named, companies working on all maner of new ideas in trying to achieve improvements. Sometimes in JV situations and no great disaster results from this being public knowledge. We know who our military partner is, and military matters usually call for a greater degree of secrecy, and it hasn't resulted in any catastrophic repercussions. So why such an opaque vail of secrecy on the commercial side?

It seems fairly clear to me that if there has been a NDA agreement signed by all parties involved then inharently there is already a legaly binding agreement in place. This in itself appears rather material so why is it imperative that the share holders not know who we're dealing with? Why does this have to be contingent on certain MS being achieved? I'm not suggesting that all the nut and bolts of any agreement be made public prematurely but fail to see any harm in letting us know who we're working with.

I hope some of our worthy members can clarify my confusion.

Please login to post a reply
prospector11
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message