POET Technologies Inc.

REJOICE
over 10 years ago

It's a common characteristic of this board to analyse to death the statements made by the company or its employees. We weigh each word written for some deeper, but often unintended meaning; such is the limitation of the written word. A chat would sweep up any concern raised in an instant not so a written statement.

The plethora of posts on this subject, to which I must now add to, creates an unsettling air, that in one case leads to one poster implying that the POET team are Clowns and Donkeys. It baffles me that the very people who denigrate the 'team' are oft those who are most concerned about daily SP fluctuations. Can’t they appreciate that their negativity is likely to cause the very dip that concerns them, a sort of self fulfilling prophecy.

Surely the 'Team’s' job is not to fret over shareholders concern about SP, but to deliver a fully functioning POET chip that industry can marvel over.

By any reasonable argument I think we can conclude here that both the NR of 27 May and ‘The Article’ are entirely consistent with the notion that 100 nm scaling is in the bag and that the marvellous POET chip is nearer completion.

There is only one possible reaction to these items of information and that is to REJOICE!

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013
Social Links