POET Technologies Inc.

After reading his blog I see that just like some on this board, myself included, would agree that the article last friday from Dr Taylor was great news and at the same time lead to much confusion. Our German friends feel the same way.

"What I did not like entirely, are the conflicting signals from the home POET. On the one hand it is said that the goal is reached (Taylor), on the other hand it is said to be achieved only at the end of the second quarter (Chu). No, no, Chris Chu would interject here, there is nothing contradictory to it, but you have probably not understood correctly - see above. Okay, if you looked fragmented to the exact choice of words, I would give him even right. Bean counters are a clear advantage.

Anyway: Here misunderstandings have arisen. Here interpretations and clarifications have become necessary. Here, many investors are confused and bewildered. This shows that corporate communication is anything but clear and unambiguous. It POET Technologies must necessarily work! Uncertainty is something not at all like the shareholders and then rather go out of stock."

Please login to post a reply
positivethinker
City
london
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2007
Social Links