POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchij's message

FJ, with all due respect, you haven't been correct about a single thing in how long now? You post these definitive posts that get all the readers on the board here excited by singling out words from articles and going off on a tangent with it.

Or my favorite is that you "heard rumblings from deep-pocketed investors" or "your source told you this and that" and then nothing ever checks out. Whenever someone asks for you to prove something you state you don't have to.

You just made this statement:

"We've been scaling to 100nm for likely months now". Clearly you can't read english. Dr. Taylor stated that he has scaled to 100nm NOT we are scaling to 100nm.

I don't even know what to say about what you just wrote. It's common to say "we" when investing in something or for a sports team for example. Example with hockey "We need to win tonight" or "We had a great year". Am I playing for the team or part of POET, no. It's just something everyone says. You pointing that out and using it as a basis for your argument... really? Taylor is POET. If Taylor scaled to 100nm then POET has scaled to a 100nm. Doesn't mean MS8. Also me stating that "We scaled to 100nm" just means that POET has scaled to 100nm.

Please login to post a reply
SteveWilson
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2014
Social Links