POET Technologies Inc.

Every time the price moves down, in this case even further than I was comfortable with,all the questions which were answered many moons ago are rehashed and new doubts reappear. Management gets questioned again and again,the technollogy gets questioned , you name it someone comes up with some bs to feed the fire. When you have a massive amount of stock coming out , be it pp or exercise of wrts what do you expect. The powers drive the stock down to take them out at the lows not highs. This makes perfect sense to me and until that is done with the stock stays here or lower. It gives new players and obviously they are there for who else is buying these huge amounts of paper. a chance to load up cheap. I too have been buying more , started too early however as is now obvious. So here is my suggestion if you believe in PTK buy more, if not sell. A little fact. I have been in longer than anyone here and that you can take to the bank and when PTK goes to many multiples of where it is now trading your banker will be happy to see you. Relax, all in due coarse

Please login to post a reply
Heinz44
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message