POET Technologies Inc.

in response to fairchij's message

I would think that 2.9m (mostly warrants I assume) have already been distributed into the market unless they were exercised due to time limit which I don't think is the case. They wouldn't be exercised unless they were going to be sold. Many of them may be needed to cover some of those 1.2 million shorts much of which have all ready been covered in my opinion. But there will be enough left for a short squeeze if a halt and some serious news would be forth coming. That explains the reason for the sp drop from our high $2.87,not that everyone didn't know that already, and now we can move on until they are ready to repeat the cycle, but the share price ever moving higher on the graft. Before you know it we will be sitting at $5 bucks or Pellegrino 1 estimate of $1 billion.

Just goes to show how those warrants (which are quickly running out) are used to hedge a short position, a win/win situation

Stronger hands are holding POET shares everyday and we are ready for those big announcements and a big push forward.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message