POET Technologies Inc.

How sure are you, POET-ry In Motion, that Sheldon Inwentash says "I would"? I think what he says has more than two syllables, but I could be wrong of course. Do we have someone here who can read lips or knows someone who does and could shed more light?

Anyway (I), the guy Sheldon is talking to is nodding. Anyway (II), actions speak louder than words, and Sheldon is accumulating POET shares since months – and for the last five days in a row now. So overall we can be pretty much sure that Sheldon indeed says something that resembles "I would".

By the way, did you watch Mike White while Peter Copetti answers the share price question? He seems to be quite cool and unaffected by Peter's answer – until Peter says "so we are just in the right time and place". At this point Mike nods and looks impressed. By the way, Mike also so does so when Peter explains that he is not concerned about the market but about execution.

This speaks volumes. Being there in the the right time and place counts. Being concerned about execution counts. Being concerned about the share price or about the market does not count. I believe we could/should adopt something from Peter's and Mike's stance. We should look less at the daily ups and downs of the share price, but rather look at where our company is heading and how it is executing. If the company executes well, the share price will follow automatically. So why worry!

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

Please login to post a reply
Andrea Koch
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/24/2013
Social Links