POET Technologies Inc.

in response to PoetryinMotion's message

With respect Poetry, if a guy who gets a margin call can't vent without getting banned, I'll be the next to go.

When you find out it's someone's birthday, you could wish them a happy birthday or you could remind them that they are one year closer to death. While the latter is true and can be found in our own personal 20-F, it might not be nice to remind someone of that fact on their birthday.

Last night I read something that contradicted information in the 20F and it was corrected, and kudos to Chris for owning it and making amends. But the rest of it was damaging. I'm glad we have a progressive IR who is on the cutting edge. I think what Chris is trying to do is admirable, but it comes with a huge amount of responsibility and errors have the potential to cost people money.

For my own part, I won't be sporting kid gloves made especially for Chris. I'm glad he wants to take part in the forum and I have enough sense not to make libellous statements that could find me getting sued. Having said that, the function of this forum shouldn't be disrupted because of the stature of the participants.

As far as Djordge is concerned, he's lucky he got banned. Unchecked, he was going to be in more legal hot water than anything Chris could every worry about and he was way out of line.

Please login to post a reply
oogee
City
the Hammer
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2012
Social Links