POET Technologies Inc.

Let it go down some more. pause, let it drop further, because word is spreading, and mostly because it will allow me to find some more available funds.

this is the opinion of someone who picked up shares at the beginning of the run and who also never fathomed selling a single share.

ive read every piece of literature i could get my fithy fingertips on and thoughrough thru fiction and non-fiction, the facts remain intact.

i like just about everything i hear, i like mr, copetti. i like his way. i like the fact his title is intrim because, if poet lives to be true. Matters may multiple in magnitude far beyond the reach of most creating a monster one could not control.

Like i told my stock buddy who told me to sell at 2.50 it dosn't matter if its 2.50 2.30 1.80. or 1.43 Im buying.

There is no dispute over if the tech works. Its a matter of demonstration and promotion. The market is reflecting timing.

So Gimme a little while i keep loading up.

I didnt find this company to make a few haystacks, i came looking for a barn. He haww.

This is just my opinion and how i see it, and who am i, some guy from new york. Reading, Watching, and Learning,

"There can only be one POET" Dr. Taylor

Please login to post a reply
McWitty
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/29/2014
Social Links