POET Technologies Inc.

Re: Q&A
over 10 years ago
in response to ComeOnPTK's message
Simple moving average is based on the closing price each day: A simple, or arithmetic, moving average that is calculated by adding the closing price of the security for a number of time periods and then dividing this total by the number of time periods. Short-term averages respond quickly to changes in the price of the underlying, while long-term averages are slow to react. Was just trying to make a point that, even based upon this conservative type of valuation, we are under priced. Once the expected news releases get issued, out price will go up and eventually nudge the moving average up, thereby pushing our valuation up. But I also believe our valuation will be based upon other things, such as technical milestones, revenue deals, etc.. Sorry, meant to introduce myself to the board earlier. Been a shareholder since P1, have read most bullboard posts since then but fairly new to this site, rarely post. Long on this stock and have recently gotten others to buy in. Will wait it out, not going to sell for cheaper than what I think it is worth. Bed time now. Let's hope tomorrow brings news of ms8. Thanks to all for their great DD over he years.
Please login to post a reply
Mgmtconsultant
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/23/2014
Social Links
Private Message