POET Technologies Inc.

Just imagine the scene:

A hushed collection of men sit around a white Damask draped table, looking askance at the stage. Several large cameras move silently in front of them. The backdrop is a shimmerring, wave-like voile curtain on which projected stars rotate and shimmer. A podium rises slowly from its centre and, as it does so, from above, a white robed man descends slowly towards the Sapele surface of the dais. Suddenly, a piercing blue-white light illuminates the figure. His tanned features are now visible, the lips are vermillion, the brow shines with the reflected glow. He alights and walks slowly, very slowly, his sandaled feet make no sound. The toga he wears has a blue band at waist level, it is tied with a single knot placed at the centre of his slim, oh so slim abdomen. As he approaches the lectern, one man at the table turns to another and whispers "its Geoffrey". Seconds pass, and, without warning, two small projection shoot giant columns of gas and vapour to the distant ceiling; the white robed man reaches the point at which he speaks. The silk curtain rises exposing the projection screen. He utters in that authorative but honeyed voice "I would like to tell you about FINFETs, Gallium Arsenide and electron flux".

Meanwhile back at the TSX-V PTK drops from $2.00 to $1.78.

Do you truly think this lecture lacked advice from the best PR man in North America. Be serious, I mean really serious. If you believe that hype addresses the problem of share price then you've never heard a scientifc lecture in your life and many on this forum give credence to it. He is telling you the facts and they are the best you'll ever get. I believe he's right and sooner, perhaps later, the share price will reflect the facts.

David

Please login to post a reply
DNWL
City
Loggerheads, Staffordshire, UK.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/02/2014