POET Technologies Inc.

The information on Monday's EC presentation was great. POET is getting the story out there. As mentioned, it was Dr. Taylors day. Could it have been crisper, sure. But that is not of pure importance. It is about the content.

The detail and complexity of info may have been over some peoples heads, but other more tech savvy industry people will be very interested to review the webcast and will immediatly want to learn more about POET- this I am sure of. (Right now 3067 have viewed the webcast in the last 30 hours and 19 are watching the webcast as we speak).

From what I know of dealing with very smart technical people (not me BTW) – they do not like flashy over the top style. Content and substance vs. style and flash. What I mean is…the technical people watching the replay will not care about the delivery style, they sink their teeth into the information.

Remember: The EC venue was not a stock promotion event, it was an innovation showcase.

It is just a matter of time. Day to day SP is less important…the technology will shine through. It has massive amounts of substance and that is everything. Tons of great things coming down the pike everyone. Tons.

Please login to post a reply
TechGC
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message