POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Lethargic-'s message

I enjoyed reading your post Lethargic.

You are absolutely correct.

Zero insider selling - just more insider buying.

Nothing has changed with the fundamentals of this company ... well actually they have (I need to correct myself here); they have significantly improved and hugely derisked this investment. Woe to those who forget the importance and significance of the BAE validation.

A rapid rise in share price always needs to correct / pullback; however for everyone's information, this recent down trend is amplified because POET is clearly under attack from Short-Sellers.

Short-Sellers scope out targets and sink their teeth in; that is what is happening to POET.

As the fundamentals of POET are solid, the good news is only one of 2 outcomes will happen:-

1.0 The Short-Selling will burn itself out and the SP will bounce back under it's own steam.

2.0 We get a NR and the Short-Sellers will get burned badly and run for cover.

Either outcome is OK, but as a long term investor, I have a particular preference for 2.0

PDA's are coming, as strongly inferred by PC a couple of times. He could not have been more direct.

When that happens, this stock will absolutely explode and the Short-Sellers will be parasites on some other stock.

It is as simple as that!!

The future of POET has never looked better and I am taking nothing off the table.

Now it is time for some red wine.

ST

Please login to post a reply
Strategic Trader
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/29/2013