POET Technologies Inc.

Though I haven't yet had the time to listen to the EC presentation, from what I gather on this board, the presentation had substance but lacked pizazz and delivery. As I had mentioned before the EC, my expectation was for a news release prior to the Dr. speaking. I felt that given the timing of the EC, as this coincided nicely with month end, that 100nm would be announced.

Without a release it became much easier for market manipulators to do their thing. It's unfortunate that the price has fallen as much as it has but so be it. I feel as though the stock is presently in the "if your so great then prove it phase". Being in this phase still makes it easy for manipulators to....well....manipulate.

Going forward, I believe we have many catalysts lined up. 100nm should be announced any time soon, PII is shortcoming, and it seems as though much is going on behind the scenes (PDA?).

In that regard, someone mentioned that during the EC presentation, PC stated that there was a lot happening with the company which investors aren't aware of. Was that the case?

Though I did expect stock price volatility on the way up, what concerns with the lower price is the increased risk of a hostile takeover. Hopefully we get a formalized shareholder protection plan in place sooner than later. Does anyone know if the 42% that PC stated as being majority shareholder/management owned is on a fully diluted basis?

Looking forward to what comes next....

Sandman

Please login to post a reply
Sandman19
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/13/2013