POET Technologies Inc.

This board is not biased, one-sided or cult-like. What you are experiencing is a group of very knowledgeable individuals who have DD'd Poet to death for a very long time and have come to firm conclusions about its technology and viability. Yes, they have a vested interest, but that does not make their DD and their expert explanations of their DD wrong.

I'm fairly new to this board, as well. I did a lot of reading....a lot, and I still do not know as much as many individuals about Poet, and certainly not half as much as the collective wisdom available. I also asked a lot of questions of board members (publically and via PM). So, unless I am missing something or unless an awful lot of people here are quite misinformed, what I have heard/learned makes sense.

Furthermore, a short while ago I asked the ultimate devil's advocate question, something like "Where, possibly, could the flaw in Poet's technology or viability be?" Yes, I have to trust those more capable/knowlegeable when they say that Poet's previous potential risks no longer exist...and their rationales make sense to me. Being a non-techie, I have to rely on Poet's fundamentals, soundness of management, and its overall monetization plan (and its execution) to make my investment decisions.

From another more skeptical view, I am presuming that with all the differing opinions and personalities on this board, some gloriouosly contentious and cantankerous (which is a good thing), that if there was a flaw in the technology or something was fishy with the company, that somebody here would flush this issue out in a heartbeat.

From my personal perspective, the release of the TDKDs, Peter's interview, and Dr. Taylor's pending speech are what finally convinced me that Poet might be the real thing.

So, what you are encountering is quite a few people who have asked and answered and asked and answered these serious questions and statements over and over. Yes, it is not quite as colorful a debate as you might like, but that does not make it cult-ish or closed-minded. In this case, boring is good.

Please login to post a reply
Doodlebug
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links
Private Message