POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mcnabbpa's message
I am one of the new members here that has been in since it was opl. I did not find this board until someone mentioned this board on one of the silicon investor boards. Here is how it went for me. Bought opl around a dollar for the poet tech, solar was a bonus. Held as stock went up, then held when stock went down. Was underwater for a long time, and the when I noticed sp moving up earlier this year and started investigating why, I started buying more stock from 1.55 to 2.05. Still tempted to buy more. For me, this stock has been greatly de-risked because of the milestones it has achieved as well as the milestones they are close to achieving. Yes, my average sp is higher, but the company is much closer to being profitable than they were. For people new to the board that say, I am a longtime holder, but they throw out these wild assertions of risks that have been resolved, and who have no feel at all for where this stock has been, or where it is now going, we are right as a board to be highly skeptical. There are plenty, plenty, of meaty posts on this board with specific information about this technology and where the company is in the process of taking it. Start with the latest interview that the CEO recently did. I don't know as this board needs to be as patient as it has been with some of these posters. People can say whatever, but watch and read, and ask yourselves. Could this person have an alternate agenda? Could this person be a mole? Could this person be a paid poster with an alternate agenda? When you read the post with those questions in mind, and the answer is possibly, then very little of that needs to be tolerated here, IMO. Good luck to all investors of poet. I hope this coming week is a week in which we head off into a new direction of validation, compensation, and being courted by appropriate suitors for something with so much potential.
Please login to post a reply
Kath
City
Pacific Northwest
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/16/2014
Social Links