POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Sparkdog's message

Sparky your guess is as good as mine. I'm thinking her father may have been a schnauser but her mother was a... who knows ? Mongrel I guess. She is a very smart dog, very healthy to this point never sick in her life. She's 15 going on 112 human years. She eats anything I eat from grapes to the dreaded chocolate and everthing in between including dog food when she can't find anything better. People whose dogs that have long since left this world have warned me about letting my dog eat anything. She'll soon be 16. I wouldn't mind living to be 112 .LOL I let her live a life like dogs lived when i grew up. Like i said she is a very smart dog and helped get me through some sad times and serious situations over the past few years. She even advised me to buy POET. LOL Well,not really but i'm sure she would have had I asked. Dogs are great friends.

Anyway i've heard that story about Tesla before and it's kind of a lesson to be learned that you may have just stated

"There isnt one financial planner alive that cares more about your money than you do....so do all your financial planning yourself!!!!

And that's why when you negotiate you always ask for more, the top of the scale. You'll always find companies will never give you what you ask for doesn't matter if your demand is high or low. they will offer lower So always set that bar high because the lower you set it the less they will give you.

I think the powers that be will set the bar high for POET when the time comes. I certainly hope so. Make them pay what POET is worth because if one doesn't pay it, another one will.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message