POET Technologies Inc.

Timing
over 10 years ago

Please correct me if I am wrong...

When we were posting in the 0.40 cent range there were discussions regarding industry wanting 100 nm...

The most recent NR.... " Although timelines are always subject to review depending on partner needs, the technical team sees no significant technical roadblocks ahead. POET anticipates completion of the 100-nm milestone by the end of April 2014. "

From the NR about Pelegrino Report 2.0 Monday January 20th " It is anticipated that the refreshed valuation report will take approximately 3 to 4 months for completion and review. It is expected to provide useful information and be a beneficial aid, along with many other internal management tools, to assist the Company in assessing market potential and achieving its goal of commercialization of the POET Technology. "

NR of February 11th... " The Company also wishes to announce that it has entered into a term sheet with the University of Connecticut ("the University") to restructure its license agreement of April 8, 2003 (the "License Agreement"). The parties confirmed that the licenses granted pursuant to the License Agreement are in full force and are irrevocable. This could have been a deal breaker....

Major exposure next week at the GSF with a multitude of industry leaders. Doors were opened by Atomic and the SSC so perhaps some follow up and update meetings could possibly take place. They were invited to participate as a supplier?... even though they currently do not produce anything for sale?!?

The way I see it.... everything seem to be lining up for perhaps a perfect storm!!

Some folks are retired and can trade, some are full time traders... and others like myself still work and cannot sit in front of a computer all day flipping shares, so we get home and try and catch up with all the posts!! I will continue to work, hold my shares, and perhaps even accumulate a few more at opportune times. I sure am looking forward to the months ahead and finding out where this awesome ride will take us!!

glta... bp

Please login to post a reply
bp124
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/01/2013
Social Links