POET Technologies Inc.

in response to turr's message

Turr,

What is your issue with me? I post one thing out of frustration and then you attempt to patronize me over and over again? You disregard my other quality posts and then write nonsense like you did above. Get over it and stop trying to attack me just because I called some of your posts fluff and in turn misinform those on the forum.

Read the past few posts regarding anonymous. People on here don't ALL know what anonymous is and the question was asked and my answer was 100% correct and informative.

I even said that a large part of the buying and selling in the past was funds. The way you write it shows that you have no concept as to what Anonymous is and you're once again misinforming those on the board.

I bought more yesterday and could have put it in as anonymous to add to the mystery that is Anon and make it seem that some fund is buying.

You're wildly misinformed as it was Anonymous that pushed us down into those low levels back in the day. Once again, Anonymous is not 1 person or fund and therefore it wasn't one person or fund that was pushing us down back then and it's not 1 person or fund pushing us up now.

It's likely a few funds over the past few days that want to get a stake in without showing their cards as well as some retail investors adding to the mystery. Now in general it is good to see Anonymous buying especially in the amounts like today since it's highly unlikely any single individual is buying this amount but much more likely its funds getting a position or adding to their position in large amounts.

Please login to post a reply
SteveWilson
City
Montreal
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2014
Social Links