POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Sandman19's message

The activation of options and warrants are in the hands of the investor - not management.

Warrants have a time frame in which they can be actioned by the holder. If that time frame were to expire, the warrant is worthless. When activated, the cash enters into the POET account (at .35 x number of warrants). Once completed, the warrant is converted into a share and added to the available float of shares on the market. Most will wait to activate thier warrants as most will not want to tie up cash (Unless one wants to sell to gain the difference).

Obviously the same applies to the .75 warrants. I know that the .75 warants have a 2 year timeframe to activate. That means .75 x the amount warrants issued will enter the company jeans by Feb 2015 (provided the stock is over .75).

Same goes for options - but generally options do not have time frames (or tight ones anyway) to buyout (vesting timeframes generally). If an investor chose to buy out thier option, those proceeds would enter the company as well, as the option will sold into the market to add float as well.

Also consider licensing and other JV opportuntites that could be made this year.

I don't think anyone has to worry about dilution any time soon. I am not sure when the .35 warrants are due but there will be $$ coming closer to that time . Same goes with .75 options (due Feb 2015) - provided the stock is over .75.

Please login to post a reply
TechGC
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message