POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Aves99's message

Respectfully -I don't think we waffle at all.

I am thinking Intel, Samsung, Apple and other large caps won't need the report (although it would be helpful independant proofpoint) to know how valuable the tech is. In my view, the report is more for everyone else. Third party report spells out to the general public, investor base, and those who may stop in for a look - that this is a massive game changer.

It decodes the tech and answers the quesiton to a proscepctive investor (and to a buyer, to some degree) "what is in it for me, what does this tech really mean?"

Atomic can use the report to market the company, in conjuction with the MS annoucmeents that will have been made by then.

So...lets not get twisted around..we havs MS annoucements coming around the corner and potentially 100NM in March/April. Not much time to waffle.

The fact that we know this is going to valued by third party, at likely much higher than the old report - and it will be cited by and all - is a very good thing.

I think the reason why the stock didn't pop is that anyone who knows about the old report likely is in with 2 feet by now.

my 2 cents...

Please login to post a reply
TechGC
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links