Normabec Mining Resources

advanced projects Mexico - Silver // Canada - Gold

What great news from Normabec. If you remember from my last post to the Normabec Agoracom board, I predicted that they would find GOLD in the future in Veta Madre vein.... well 0.47 g/tonne Au is a significant hit for a 'silver' mine. Look at the Pb and Zn content too! This is just on Veta Madre vein. As Pierre O'Dowd indicated in Vancouver, there are significant values in the headwall of the Veta Madre vein. I say that its true thickness seems far greater than the 1.5 meters in the 43-101 resources estimate (5 meters!) excluding the massive sulphide hanging wall vein too!

The results from the Veta Refugio vein look good too. This is a shear zone vein unlike Veta Madre which is a tension vein that opened during dilation event from deep intrusion emplacement (the intrusion has not been drilled into yet). So the Veta Refugio vein should have pull apart structures along its entire length that should extend to a good depth as well. What is amazing is that these are only 2 of the 20+ veins identified on the property and as far as I can tell these 2 veins are open along strike and at depth!

I called it, gold at Real de Catorce. The gold values (0.47 g/t Au) being found at depth in Veta Madre (VMP-29 356.17m to 361.85m 5.68m 229 g/tonne Ag, (6.68oz/ton) and 1.4% Pb, 2.3% Zn the deepest intersection, is significant. The thing is that this is not DEEP in relative terms, look at CPQ, this depth represents the lower portion of the 'oxide' zone with the mineralization extending another ~400 meters deeper, Penasquito extends to 1000 meters deep.

The Real de Catorce property is along the NW-SE trend of the crustal suture that defines Represa and Penasquito (which may or may not be significant)!!! Another monster deposit here? Another silver/gold polymetallic monster? Will it rise to the levels of those other monster polymetallic deposits to the NW? It will be fun to see, I'm betting YES.

Great work from the guys at Normabec! The systematic approach to your drilling is conservative and demonstrates real continuity in the deposit as you go, with each hole easily fitting into and expanding the June 2008 43-101 resources estimate.

Please login to post a reply
jrichm99
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/29/2008
Social Links
Private Message