Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

A decision has been made to retain the Securities Litigation Law firm Crawley, Meridith & Brush LLP (Toronto) to represent our interests at next Friday's (Sept. 23rd) hearing before a Judge. Depending on the Lawyers advice, the direction will be to either quash the Merger or get a better deal based on the evidence at hand.

An IMMEDIATE RETAINER of $25,000 is required in less than 24 hours so that Crawley, Merideth http://www.crawleymeredithbrush.com can start the legal process.

Relic et. al. (at Stockigloo) are furiously preparing the court details for the lawyer if we have the funding to proceed and, as an assist to them, I am advancing their request to ALL minority shareholders for IMMEDIATE FUNDING DONATIONS.

The tariff is a minimum donation of $100 but if you own more than 100,000 shares then $200 for every 100,000 shares you own. Since this may still not be enough, if you can contribute more please do so.

There are 3 different ways you can contribute

1) Click(or go to) on this link to donate via paypal: or

2) Go to stockigloo.com and click on the DONATE button. I have been assured that ALL funds to the DONATE button will go to the Legal Retainer Fund.

3) Send an INTERAC money transfer through your on-line bank to Dennis@stockigloo.com with stockigloo as the answer to the security question. The question should be ....Blog Site

If you'd like to make a large contribution but by other means(like a cheque) respond to dennis@stockigloo.com and let him know.

Special Note: Any excess over the need will be refunded. If we do not reach the $25,000 mark, all monies donated will be refunded.

Fighting this merger in court represents our best chance at stopping it or at the very least getting a better deal. It would be a shame to come all this way and not take advantage of our best opportunity.

This request from Relic is IMMEDIATE & URGENT. I ask that we not let him down. We have come too far not to take advantage of this opportunity

Please login to post a reply
Fredericton
City
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2011
Social Links