Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

Finally a reasonable response. A huge part of my frustration is the absolute and complete refusal for anyone involved in this name to hear anything that sounds even remotely different from the consensus opinion. I work on Wall Street. I've never seen such a naive approach to investing and it's infuriating. When I'm invested in a stock I want to hear every single possible argument both for and against. Maybe even more the against than the positive. I want to make sure i've taken every possibility into consideration. Once I've heard about it and given it some legitimate consideration then i decide on it's validity. I've read every post on this site for the last 2 months. There is never a dissenting view!!! And god forbid there is. You can be certain if you post something outside of the general opinion the next 10 responses will all be attacks. And by the way....the paid basher thing is a joke. It's just another means of dismissing my opinion. I own 175k shares which you can find on the dissenting shareholder page from week 1 of this merger. My average price is .53 cents. 90k seems like it might be a stretch for a guy being paid by the responses he gets by posting once or twice a month on this website.

Please login to post a reply
IMNIronman
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message