Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

And I know I'm the evil ahole that isn't joining the crowd....but this stock is getting drilled because if this deal doesn't go through Century is in trouble. As I've said before they are out of money. I'm not telling you guys something you shouldn't already know. There was a bridge loan from WTG to Century from the very beginning. Then Finskiy saying they needed "50 million" to get things up and running. Then another million dollars (call it what you will. i've told you what it was). And the longer this drags out the more likely they'll require some type of additional cash infusion. You guys keep pressing for "righteousness" and all of you are gonna get to think about how right you were all day long. And you'll be sitting around a fire burning your Century stock certificates while you do it. I REALIZE HEARING IT JUST PISSES YOU OFF! But sometimes it's the things with the element of truth to them that piss us off the most. And there isn't a chance in the world that any of you guys really believe that Century would be fine financially if we woke up tomorrow and they were on their own. I just don't understand the problem. You go from the company that couldn't see straight to a company who's combined value is right where Century was by itself prior to the deal. Except now you're flush with cash with an additional 20 to 30k ounces of gold from the Russian mine. And for the conspiracy theorist out there, you'll have WTG shares that you know are going higher once this is complete.

Please login to post a reply
IMNIronman
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message