Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to hoov's message

Believe whatever you want moron. Everything is a conspiracy. Everyone that doesn't agree with your views is a plant hired by the evil empire of White Tiger. You're as bad as that idiot Carib who won't even allow anyone that doesn't share his opinion to register on Stockigloo. In the beginning I supported you idiots because I figured there was a shot I'd end up with a higher price as a result of your whining. But now I realize the serious nature of what's going on at Century. This deal IS going through. If I believed for a second it wasn't I'd sell every share I have and short this thing to zero. And I hope all of you sell your White Tiger shares when this deal does go though. Because lord knows it wouldn't be righteous to hold them. Despite the fact that the combined value of the 2 companies is now what Century was as a standalone. Except now you get another 20 to 30k oz's and several new Russian mining projects and tremendous financial backing. I can see why you wouldn't want that to happen. God forbid.

Please login to post a reply
IMNIronman
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2011
Social Links
Private Message