Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

Some loose ends ……

As to the use of Joanna Longo's name…… Daniel Major and his part-time misManagement team have been taking the brunt of the dissatisfied minority retails shareholder's ire and heat. Keeping his name out of the spotlight could cool things down. My question is….. in order to represent an official officer of the company in order to validate the issuance of this material information….should the signing officer not be Daniel Major or a Board member ?

As to the "wowee" 4 cent increase in the share price ……… what better way to make me feel better than to see my shares increase by 13 % in one day….. excuse me, we are talking about a company's share which should be well over $2.00.

As to WTG being down 7 cents to $1.92 …………… who cares?

As to CMM, I am going to remind myself, however, that

1 share = 1 vote = 38 cents

I would just love to own the 1 share that is the (50%) + 1 vote.

An enquiry has been sent to Joanna Longo to advise on the discipline that Geoff Cowley reached in order allow him to use the title "Dr." Using that title in this present scenario could be misleading and leave the wrong impression if it were not gained in the sciences of Mining. Response, I hope

My disclaimer…. I have expressed my opinions and observations based solely on the events that have been forced on CMM minority retail shareholders such as myself. Any inference or suggestions to others was not intended. Please don't follow anythng I do or suggest.

Please login to post a reply
Fredericton
City
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2011
Social Links