Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

This realates to the previous issuance of options to Board of Directors and the retaining of and issuance of options to Joanna Longo of Terre Partners.

Considering the state of affairs between CMM management, Finskiy & Associates and concerned shareholders, the 50 % decline of the stock price, minority retail shareholder's public comments, performance at Lamaque, I feel it was totally inappropriate to issue "rewards" to the very people who are responsible for the state of disarrray within Century mining.

Questions

When the new Fairness for all investors Board of Directors are installed into CMM, will the new Board be legally able to reverse the previous inappropriate decisions ?

Is it within the Mandate of the Regulatory Agencies to reverse the inappropriate decisions of the present self serving CMM Management, Max Finskiy and the present sitting Board of Directors?

Is there any known previous Precedent ?

Disclaimer..... this is one of the advantages of living in a free and democratic country, ..... I can express my opinions, raise questions about inappropriate actions, seek satisfactory resolution.....all because I live in a forever democratic country, contrary to those who have only enjoyed Democracy, the free enterprise system, Entrepreneurship for approximately 30 years and think they can jump into our system, gain all the riches they want and we're just going to stand back as spectators.

Please login to post a reply
Fredericton
City
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2011
Social Links