Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
True Value
over 13 years ago

There seems to be a on going battle between what the value of cmm is compared to that of wtg. I urge everyone to take a step back and ask yourself why did finsky originally invest so much money into cmm? Why does he own 111,193,235 common shares not including warrants? It's for one reason and one reason only. He knew what we had and put his money behind it. Come on people who are we kidding. To throw that amount of money at such investment makes me know unanimously that what we have is a diamond in the ruff. He knows it, we know it and even all the bias people know it. So if you want to start talking fair value Mr. Finsky, think about where you originally put your money. Yes that's CMM!

This deal IMO is dead! We have more then enough votes and the sp action is indicating that. Do yourself and all shareholders a favour. End this merger or pay up what it's true Intrinsic Value is. IMHO not less then 1.50! He who thinks different must ask why Finsky originally invested in us. He who thinks different is entitled to there own opinion but must look clearly at the books and see wtg is a flea Market type quality gold mine! I say "no" thank you.

We have what you want so it's clear who must pay up. Is that not how it works in real life? Maybe not in Russia.

Regards

Glenfidish

Please login to post a reply
glenfidish
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2011