Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves
in response to yikes1's message

Hoov supplied us with some very good information. We have all come to respect him for this. Now, yikes1, you are asking the same questions I am worrying about. Yes, the right mood for me is worrying. There is a good reason why this may not be a cash deal. Do they have any? If they do, what would be a complling reason for them to spend it? I'm expecting them to offer paper. I have no knowledge to prove this expectation but I do know you need cash to fund exploration. If you can get away with paper, why spend your cash? The only logical answer to that is you would offer cash if your assets were worth more than than the market values them. I do not think this is the case with White Tiger. So I'm sure we will see paper.

Retail is the small guy here and the people running CMM own enough to call the shots. They may need some help to get whatever percentage they need to carry out what it is they aim to do. I do not think they need to offer too much to get their way. There will be enough who want the quick profit, no matter how small, to profit and run. This is the mood of the markets these days.

So I worry about this deal. It may turn out ok, but who knows? The weakness in price this morning is the people who are not sure and do not want to get burnt. For sure there are not enough believers to buy up the available shares. At least not at the moment. That may come as the smart money sits and waits out the nervous sellers. Some call it manipulation. I hate the word because it is the way the markets work, and why not? You and I wait for the best price too. So we shall see as time goes by today just how investors take this.

Like most here, I would love to wait and let CMM prove itself. I'm confident that rising gold prices make this stock a good double on its own. But worthless paper will dilute it. Does anybody else share this worry?

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links