Newcastle Gold Ltd.

Operating Gold Mines - Quebec & Peru Canadian Gold Producer with significant GOLD Reserves

Thought I should show you guys this. This is the key benefit of having a diversified portfolio. Whilst my GNH shares are currently correcting from the nice run that we've seen over the past two months, CMM is now really ready to move upward. The one compensates the other.

What do we see here? Well, first of all we've had a close above the EMA-9 line, not an incredibly reliable indicator, but nevertheless it does show some bullishness.

Not quite clear to see in this chart, but we are currently fighting the resistance that comes from previous highs in June/July this year - around 53/54c.

The RSI (relative strength) has bottomed within the bullish range (usually bullish ranges go from 40 to at least 70 while bearish ranges go down from 60 to at least 30). This is a confirmation that the bullish trend that was started in Dec'08 is still fully intact!

Volumes have been moving up again in September, which is also a good sign. Meanwhile MACD shows that we are nearing a bullish cross (blue line > red line) and that should bring some buyers back.

Discl: do your own DD and take your own decisions. I shall not be held responsible for people living in cardboard boxes.

Please login to post a reply
koetjeboe
City
Amsterdam
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/31/2008
Social Links