Natcore Technology Inc.

Welcome To the Natcore Technology HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to ktnjones's message

Thank you for you views.

I have been looking hard at this deal today and think I may be wrong about my recent posts.

I have seen this sort of action before. It may very well be setting up for the perfect storm. The filling in with no downside follow through is most often an indication that higher prices are not far away. Any day this thing could gap higher, find leadership and be gone before you know it.

Reviewing the recent press release re: Natcore China

1) The 17% we, as sherholders, put up to gain access to one of the largest, if not THE largest Solar market in the world is truely a spectacular bit of positioning.

2) The full contributions to the JV will be managed by the controling parent NXT 55%.

3)Three years exclusivity on worldwide markets with the door wide open thereafter is truely extrordinary. Straight A's for Provini

4)The fast tracking of the production could, by no strech of the imagination, not have been accomplished otherwise, but given the reported demand for this technology (cost/efficiency) I'm not surprised as to the reception. I have spoken to many about this and am a believer in it.

5)Leading Chinese parters themselves will be giving the first priority order and debugging any possible wrenches in the poduction line. These are not small chinese corperations.

Given the above and the IP portfolio that, I believe has only been glazed over in the management disussions, so as not to distract from the first line of business, getting the solar division in order: the only realistic view is that you have to own this stock. I do. All my spare dollars are invested. Buy this aggressively.

Nice to have a forum. See you on the golf course or at the AGM.

Regards:

Please login to post a reply
tech analisis
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/30/2007