Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
in response to BigCatLogo's message

To answer your question and hopefully a few others.....the answer is Both. OK....so this is what I understand is happening. As shareholders of MTEK we will get a certain amount of shares of VOIS depending on how many shares of MTEK we currently own, let's just say 1 for 5 at this moment (just an example). You get those shares for FREE, they are yours to do with what you please. We also get to keep every share of MTEK we currently own. The funds that MTEK gets from VOIS can then be used to develop, create, market, all the things we've been wanting to be done with this company's Hardware and Software. Then as this is happening MTEK will be worked on to begin it's trading status again.

This is a good thing, in my eyes. If we were actually given a 1 for 1 swap of VOIS right now with it's market cap of only $14M.....it would be so diluted you wouldn't own anything worth more than a penney, if that. No headset shown off, software that is not selling, no marketing campaign in progress....it would be a disaster and we all would be on here griping again about how we own something worthless. The headset comes out next year, new apps and app store comes out next year, new studies and research where the headset was used comes out next year, the patent is approved next year.....all of this will culminate into a very rewarding scenario for shareholders. This is my opinion on the matter....Good luck to those who are willing to wait for progress.

Jersi

Please login to post a reply
JersiTech4Sure
City
Las Vegas
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/06/2011