Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
in response to springtime's message

Honestly, I don't think they had a clue as to what to do or how to handle the initial suspension or even the company itself. Brent may have had other companies before, but was never in such a sitution so they really had to learn as they went on how to get out from under the mess. Probably went through more than one Firm, several Lawyers, and Reams of papers to dig out of the mountain they had to climb out of. While at the same time, hundreds of investors and private lenders are hanging onto to their coat tails for answers, none of which they had enough information to address properly. Now after months of throwing darts in the dark, they finally found some good people with years of experience to dig em out. When it's all said and done, you will have a more seasoned CEO with a much stronger company holding the title to a much more responsible Business with every I dotted and every T crossed. Sometimes it takes an earthquake to unbury the treasure. Just my Opinion. Good Luck to All.

Jersi

Please login to post a reply
JersiTech4Sure
City
Las Vegas
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/06/2011