Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!
in response to x96man's message

x96man...please let us know how that goes if you decide to go that route.

My somewhat random thoughts:

This has been a crazy ride and I sincerely do feel the best (much, MUCH better!) is yet to come. MTEK since day one as JEDM has always kept the lines of communication open. If this were some BS company or a scam, you would not have heard from...nor would you continue to hear from them (HINT: they stand to gain nothing by answering any of our emails at this point). Additionally, they have changed their route to success more than once- but there are reasons for that and we may not always be privy to them.

It certainly has not been easy to be so heavily invested in this company, but I do feel that a lot of the reason for that has been beyond the control of this company. However, I really do think we're closer to the 'end' of the BS and closer to the beginning of a fun freakin' ride.

In the end, I truly do think I will have more than just a 'struggle' to talk about, as well as a few new 'friends' to speak of...I am pretty sure we are headed in a very positive direction.

We shall see....

Please login to post a reply
sperri40
City
Brooklyn
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004