Mind Technologies

Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM ...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Hey all,

It's been about 24 hours since I put this together and I feel like so much has happened in such a short time.

First and most importantly, I see most of the names here that I hoped I would. This is great because I think this will be a great place to discuss our investment- free of bashers, spammers, etc. That is not to say we can't have members that question certain aspects of the company. However, obvious bashing will not be tolerated...we have had more than enough of that.

This morning I received a TOS violation from Yahoo!. I imagine it was because I promoted this forum over there and was probably reported by one of the village idiots. Not that it matters, but trying to confirm what my violation was is nearly impossible. I wasted a solid twenty minutes trying to figure out how to contact Yahoo! to confirm what my violation was. Oh well...

Then of course, we had the suspension of trading. I am sure we all got good and sick from that. However, I think we can all agree that ultimately it is a minor detail and will be worked out accordingly. Naturally, the bashers will run with it and scare those who can be manipulated.

Speaking of 'manipulation'- you gotta love BigCat's point that the company itself can be questioned regarding its practices, yet the Market Makers get away with robbery every day.

We are definitely 'paying our dues' for a hopeful eventual big payday!

Please login to post a reply
sperri40
City
Brooklyn
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2004
Social Links