Metanor Resources

Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM Welcome to the Metanor Agoracom Hub."Metanor" is a junior mining exploration corporation and a brand new gold producer.

I always find their press releases puzzling. Besides the obvious poor translations from French to English they always lead to more questions than they give answers. This latest press release seems to be mostly a re-statement of the earlier one with a bit more information about the "anomalies" found within a few km of the Barry zone and telling us about the new drilling campaign around those anomalies. It also mentions drilling with the hope of extending the gold zone to 5 km in length. The anomalies were said to be in a north-westerly and south-easterly direction from the Barry pit but now they talk about drilling the anomalies to west and east of the Barry pit. Also, they talked about extending the gold bearing zone by at least 8.5 km in the former release, now they talk about 5km of length.

Then they also mentioned having drilled the anomalous zones to a depth of 450m, now they say they "intend" to drill below 125m.

I'm sure all of this make sense somehow but it surely isn't stated very clearly in these press releases.

I think that Ron Perry is way out of his depth here. He's an accountant by trade and clearly has problems explaining mining and exploration issues. He should stick to accounting and let others explain the operational side of things.

Please login to post a reply
ozgoode
City
Ottawa
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2007
Social Links