Metanor Resources

Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM Welcome to the Metanor Agoracom Hub."Metanor" is a junior mining exploration corporation and a brand new gold producer.
re: 43-101
about 14 years ago

I really dont understand like many others who own this stock.

Can anyone explain to me the following.

1. there are so many stocks out there who are not producing any money and yet are trading more then Metanor, There are others who dont even have much resources and are losing money very fast and yet trading higher. I just dont get it.

2. The company said that it will be releasing the report back in June 2010. I can understand that they have a delay or want to confirm thing or in the matter of fact what ever that is delaying the process. It seems that the management is very irresponsible with communicating with is shareholders, I belive that they owe the shareholders an answer to the late report or even more just communicate that there is a delay rather then upseting everyone, I own about 100,000 shares of this company and i am loosing my patience. They better get their act together or else i will be investing my money somewhere else, there are many fish in the sea.

Thank you and will appreciate anyone who has anything to share or add.

Please login to post a reply
riz200078
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2008
Social Links
Private Message