Metanor Resources

Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM Welcome to the Metanor Agoracom Hub."Metanor" is a junior mining exploration corporation and a brand new gold producer.
in response to rwinger7717's message

Talking with someone from management lately maybe? That's the same story I got 3 months ago - "in these market conditions in a few months the money might not be there for anyone to get". They thought the money was there 3 months ago - it apparently wasn't - what makes them think it's there to get now? You've claimed multiple times that they're going to be ahead of the big move up in gold - so if that's what you believe and the company believes wouldn't there be all sorts of money to get in the future for gold companies? You can't have it both ways - i.e. no money for gold companies in the future and a big bull in gold going into the future.

What makes you think that because I don't discuss any other stock on Agoracom that it's my only stock? I don't follow your logic there?

The reason I'm so pissed off is because "your average price is .85 on a stock that is now in the low .40" Well, certainly I'm not happy about being down 50% on this stock - I don't know too many people that get really happy about losing their money. But the really reason I'm 'pissed off' is because the company has so far failed to carry out their plan in the way that investors were told they would.

Anyway, I've simply posted my opinions about the company's lastest moves on this board - you took offence and are now obviously making the discussion a personal attack.

I'm done.

Please login to post a reply
thedarklord
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links