Metanor Resources

Welcome To The Metanor Resources HUB On AGORACOM Welcome to the Metanor Agoracom Hub."Metanor" is a junior mining exploration corporation and a brand new gold producer.
in response to rwinger7717's message

1. Did you read my post? I'm not talking about GM, GE, AIG... I'm talking about MTO and gold - have a look at gold prices. The only difference the recession makes to MTO is a lower PP and cheaper fuel. Where did I say "everything in the world is fine and dandy"?

2. Obviously MTO never wanted the float to be this high - in fact that's the problem, they planned on it not being this high - even last fall management was saying it didn't matter that the 55 cent warrants were going to expire because they didn't need the money and there would be less dilution.

3. I have a right to post my opinions here just as you do - if you don't like them don't read them, but certainly don't lower yourself to childish behavior - like telling me to "please sell and go away" or "suck it up or dump the stock" or "give my head a shake" - you can't seriously think I'm going to take investment advice from someone on a stock board so your comments are intended to be inflammatory.

Please login to post a reply
thedarklord
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/30/2008
Social Links
Private Message