Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to brentie98's message

I like swingtrader's response. I too will be doing a lot of praying.

My strategy for the data release is similar to Brentie's. I will be selling 20% of my shares prior to data. However, the remaining 80% will be fully exposed.

I'm not saying anything we don't already know, but I'm optimistic because the FDA is only requiring Affinity 1 for approval. I can't imagine that the Dreamboat won't be non-inferior. Also, given the very strict monitoring and titration, I think the trial is designed for success.

The Affinity 2 trial can reach superiority because of the requirement that patients have an A1C greater than 7.5%. The priamary endpoint is a .5% reduction. Joe Springer's article said that this cohort showed a reduction of .8%. Again, success seems feasible here as well.

All that plus the "caveat" of the FDA insider trading scandal gives me a lot of hope. With data likely due in the second or third week of August, the ride may be very bumpy and a bit scary, but we have a great group going at it together.

Please login to post a reply
BillyW
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/29/2012
Social Links
Private Message