Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
in response to BobW's message

hi BobW,

I would think that simply wanting a short squeeze to occur is not illegal, just like wanting the FDA to approve or not approve afrezza is not illegal even when some people stand to make or lose millions. talking about factual information that leads to a short squeeze would seem to me the same as talking about factual information that leads to an increase or decrease in the pps. the "organic" or natural process of the short squeeze would be maintained because nothing illegal or unethical was done. shorts want us to roast til we are broke and we want them to roast- all legal desires and goals. and as long as no lies are told or nothing unethical is said or done, i think we are good. surely what shkreli did was unethical but it obviously wasnt illegal, and his intent was to cause a "long squeeze" if you will. he definitely cost me a lot of money- but it wasn't illegal. asking Al a question as simple as this would not compare to shkreli's letter, or even to what AF has said about afrezza to purposefully drive down the price. I don't for a second think this will cause a short squeeze. but i do think that if enough people got to talking it could send a warning shot over the bow some folks who are stupid or ballsy enough to short this stock right now. and maybe that might create a higher pps and more favorable partnering conditions. for the record i don't want a short squeeze, but if it happened i'd laugh as hard as i cried jan 19th of '11.

Please login to post a reply
chmith27
City
Douglas City, CA
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/10/2012
Social Links