Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Just to show how easily I'm amused, one of the posters on Yahoo call him Adam Fartstain.I couldn't stop laughing.But anyways here's Adam.........

"Carroll R. writes, "I just want to express my disappointment at how Mr. Feuerstein failed to use facts to condemn Afrezza to failure. All of the latest scientific research shows the efficacy and safety of Afrezza, and patient surveys show that as many as 75% would switch or begin to use Afrezza due to the ease of use and efficacy and speed of metabolism of the drug. Mr.Feuerstein's continued misuse of connections to Exubera, with its bulky and difficult to use applicator and complicated instructions for use made it a failure, not that it was inhaled."

MannKind(MNKD ) supporters -- I like to call them the Al Mann-iacs for their cultish devotion to the company's founder -- live in an echo chamber where all diabetics are clamoring for Afrezza. Facts paint a gloomier picture for Mannkind, which I described last week with the assistance of diabetes expert David Kliff. The Al Mann-iacs are running through a mine field without a map.They've been warned, but I don't expect they'll stop until it's too late. We've seen this sad story play out in countless other retail cult stocks. Some people never learn.

If you're wondering why the MannKind's stock price is going up, it's largely due to short seller buy-ins caused by a big spike in the cost of borrowing shares. In other words, this is not a demand-driven move.-- Reported by Adam Feuerstein in Boston."

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11893972/5/biotech-stock-mailbag-exact-sciences-galena-titan-arena-breakthrough-therapy.html

Please login to post a reply
brentie98
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/19/2012
Social Links
Private Message