Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I want to upload an article that my primary care doctor had published on the "Successful treatment of Prediabetes" to see what someone with more of a Medical backround thought of the article.

I just started going to this primary care doctor and he started talking to me about diabetes and he seemed very knowledgeable of the topic. I told him that I had some knowledge has I had invested a decent amount of money in a stock that was coming out w/a new treatment. He had no knowledge of Mannkind, Afrezza, or even Al Mann which I found strange as I live in Southern California. He asked me about the drug and I mentioned that it was an inhaled insulin. He immediately told me to sell the stock w/out knowing anything about it. He told me that they are trying to get away from treating diabetics w/insulin, unless they absolutely need it? This is contradictory to a lot of recent articles that I have read. He also said the need to go for pulmonary tests are very expensive is a negative as well.

Obviously, this is only 1 doctors opinion, but I want to upload his article that he had published to see what people thought about it.

I couldn't find in the link library where to upload this article? Let me know and I will upload it right away.

Thanks!

Please login to post a reply
cannon5974
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/28/2013
Social Links