Mannkind

Welcome To The Mannkind HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Well, another hit piece is set to go public sometime Friday; I got wind of it just a few minutes ago (for obvious reasons, I can’t disclose how this article came into my possession), but, still, I felt it was my duty to give everyone here a heads-up:

“Shaved Ice Outperforms Afrezza in Type II Diabetes” by Barry Short, at Seeking Omega

In a series of clinical trials conducted north of the Arctic Circle, it was shown that shaved ice, very finely granulated until it turns into a cold, damp fog, and snorted deeply, outperformed Afrezza when administered not only to Type I and Type II diabetics, but to Pica, Courier and Arial Type as well.In fact, results weren’t even close, as the “snow-blowers,” as they’re affectionately known, absolutely kicked tail on the unfortunate patients forced to use Afrezza.

Another very significant advantage of shaved ice over Afrezza, is that it comes in various flavors (I prefer strawberry, but I hear mango is quite popular among patients).Also, but this is most true near either pole, the cost of manufacturing the shaved ice is way lower than Afrezza.Many health insurers have hailed shaved ice and have already indicated that they are “on board,” and willing to reimburse 100% of the costs, except for those patients living in the Torrid Zone, where there is a healthy deductible and co-pay.

Former President Bill Clinton was also asked about Afrezza, and at some point defiantly responded, “I did not inhale.”The former President’s refusal to inhale, should give pause to those who have helped Mannkind’s share price more than double over the last, oh, I don’t know, little while.

Just in case the FDA is not aware of the above, I, Barry Short, intend to have a letter detailing the above research hand-delivered to them 48 hours before Mannkind’s next PDUFA date.”

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links